Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beautipul.

So we all know what this is, right?

A resistance band, to use in place of free weights. I prefer to use these at home because they're just easier and just as effective. Used in such exercises as below:

Of course, Ethan has found a different use for it.

Me: I'm gonna make you some hot chocolate.
Ethan: !!!
Me: (stirring the hot chocolate)
Ethan: I think that I should go whip myself for a bit this morning. (runs off to one of the bedrooms)
Me: (laughing uncontrollably, but quietly, because if I laugh out loud then I'm a heretic...you know the deal)

Two minutes later, he's back. 

Me: What do you use to whip yourself? Did you make another homemade whip?
Ethan: No, I use your exercise bands.

Never a dull moment. Ever. I need one of those hat cams that I can wear all the time to document all the hilariousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment