So basically I suck at life and updating this blog. My apologies. Ethan is still as crazy/brilliant as ever.
Kim Jong Il
So this dude died a few days ago. Ethan was fascinated by him. Communism, propaganda...all of Ethan's favourite subjects. So this morning, he's on youtube watching all the mourners in Pyongyang go apeshit over him.
Me: So, is that Kim Jong Un his oldest son? The one that'll be succeeding him?
Ethan: No.
Me: How come the oldest son isn't succeeding him.
Ethan: (rolls eyes) Because Mom, he tried escaping North Korea with a fake passport so he could go to Tokyo Disneyland.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What???
Ethan: I'm serious, Mom.
Me: You shouldn't tell LIES, Ethan.
Ethan: Ugh.
I don't know why I bother. He will out-brain me ALWAYS.

your child is the best. Mind blowing.
ReplyDeleteTiffany!
ReplyDeleteYou can borrow him any time!
hahahah. OK!
ReplyDeleteWhat's ethan been up to lately?
ReplyDelete