A Sioux holy man
So Ethan's been in San Diego visiting his Dad and Uncle for a couple of weeks now and communication has been scarce. I don't mind because I know he's having fun. Today I caught him on Skype (under his Dad's account) and we were able to chat for a bit. Oh, and feel free to add me or my ex-husband on Skype and spam us porn. We like that.
Ryanboy: Ok, call me in 5 min
Ryanboy: Ok
whatevermariver: ok
Ryanboy: Hug
whatevermariver: hug buddy
whatevermariver: miss your mom?
Ryanboy: Yager mefelo bere ziel gonigh unz fan
whatevermariver: weirdo
Ryanboy: Call me in one hour
Ryanboy: K
Ryanboy: K
whatevermariver: ok
Ryanboy: I'm wearing a Free Tibet shirt in China town,
whatevermariver: hahahahaha
whatevermariver: they'll stone you
whatevermariver: heretic
Ryanboy: Your in Purgatory
Ryanboy: Ok
whatevermariver: ok
Ryanboy: Hug
whatevermariver: hug buddy
whatevermariver: miss your mom?
Ryanboy: Yager mefelo bere ziel gonigh unz fan
whatevermariver: weirdo
Ryanboy: Call me in one hour
Ryanboy: K
Ryanboy: K
whatevermariver: ok
Ryanboy: I'm wearing a Free Tibet shirt in China town,
whatevermariver: hahahahaha
whatevermariver: they'll stone you
whatevermariver: heretic
Ryanboy: Your in Purgatory
whatevermariver: you'll be in a minute
Am I a bad mother if I encourage him to walk around China town yelling "Down with Chairman Mao! Free Tibet! Dalai Lama RULZ!"
I'm terrible.

No comments:
Post a Comment