Ethan loves those term-based strategy games where you have to control armies and blah blah blah. You know, those non-fun games. Me? Give me Tetris and Super Mario any day. Anyways, yesterday I dropped Ethan off at Joyce and Shaun's house so that he could hang out with Shaun and play dork games while me and Joyce re-stocked my shelves at the shop.
Here was our conversation in the car on the drive home:
Me: It's so cold out. I don't even know how all these people can stand outside and wait for the bus. If there was some sort of guarantee that none of these people would kill us, I'd totally give them all a ride home.
Ethan: You're a kind person.
Me: Well, not really, since I'm not actually giving anyone a ride home.
Ethan: That's okay. You're still a kind person for thinking it.
Me: Thanks bub.
Ethan: You inspire me to do better in life.
Me: !!!!!!!!!!
Clearly the best thing anyone has ever said to me ever in my whole life. Wow. Bestest kid ever.
I just realized that it's hard to tell how small these little dudes are that Ethan creates. Here's a knight he made a couple of months ago next to a dime. Crazy, right?
Also, I'm always complaining that he doesn't make enough girl dudes. So he made me Kim Mun-geun, Queen Cheonin. Apparently a Korean Queen in the 1800's. Yay for girls!


a queen fit for a queen! great post Mariver. <3
ReplyDeleteThanks babe!
ReplyDelete