Check it out. My son's favourite dude.
Earlier this afternoon:
Ethan: OH MY GOD MOM! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! GUESS WHAT?!?!!!
Me: What the? What's wrong? What happened???
Now at this point, let me just say this. Most kids get excited over normal stuff. Toys, a movie they're dying to watch, a video game maybe. My son? Not so much.
Ethan: POPE JOHN PAUL II IS BECOMING A SAINT ON MAY 1ST! THEY'RE CREATING A TOMB FOR HIM AND IT'LL BE SEE THROUGH AND EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HIM!!!!!
Me: Big deal.
Ethan: Oh my god mom. He's only been dead for 6 years.
Me: So?
Ethan: It normally takes 25 years to become a saint!
Me: Ohhh...
Ethan: You're a heretic.
Me: Yeah. So I've heard.
He's so excited that he made this:
I don't even know what's going on here.
If you'd like to donate to the Ethan-wants-to-go-to-Vatican-City fund, then HOLLER.


Put me down for $100.
ReplyDeleteBUT I WANT TO GO TO FUCKING DISNEYLAND!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha this post made me laugh! the picture too.
ReplyDeleteI swear Mariver, you could a write a book about Ethan and your lives. If the guy who writes "Shit my dad says" can do it, you totally could. I should be working on masters applications right now, but I can't help read more!
-Lulu