Sunday, January 9, 2011

I vow to thee my country...

We just came home from my very good friend's baby shower. Initially, Ethan didn't want him to come, but being the awesome mom that I am, I forced him.

Here was one of the conversations we had at said baby shower:

Ethan: If you had to choose a way to be executed, which would you choose?
Me: What are the choices?
Ethan: 1. Be-heading
          2. Disembowelment.
          3. Hanging
          4. Iron Maiden
Me: What's the least amount of pain? I choose be-heading.
Ethan: Nope, I'll choose for you. First you'll be put into the Iron Maiden and then you'll be disemboweled.
Me: .....

I was also accused of being a heretic and a blasphemer.

So basically, NORMAL BABY SHOWER STUFF. You know.

I'll leave you guys with Pope Pius the XII and Pope Sixtus the VIII. There are a trillion of these lying around the house. Come summer time we'll bury them in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment