So, along with making things out of clay, Ethan also loves to draw. Drawing was actually what started his artistic-ness (yeah, just made up that word...and?). He used to draw the craziest things when he was younger. There's a drawing of a Tibetan Mandala hanging on our fridge door. It should be framed, but I'm the laziest person on the planet.
Anyways, I digress.
So last night, I'm sitting there knitting while he's drawing, and he puts this in front of me:
Neat, right? And so detailed. But hold up...something is...
Yup. Of course.
Me: Nice picture dude. You're getting better. (I then proceed to go back to knitting)
HOLD UP.
Me: UHHH...WHAT IS THAT?
Ethan: Oh, that's a codpiece.
Me: A what?
Ethan: It was part of men's fashion in the 1500's.
Me: Why do you even...
Ethan: I googled it.
Me: You are an insane child.


I can't imagine a better son in the world for you and I cant imagine a better Mom in the world for Ethan.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI still have no clue who you are though?