Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Revi

I watch a lot of TV. Also, play games on my DS. Sometimes I read. I suck at sleeping, and Q-tips are my favourite. Also, knitting. These are things I do every day.

My son on the other hand?

I was playing my DS last night, when Ethan put this in front of me:


Me: What is this?
Ethan: It's the Relic of the Sacred Founders scroll.
Me: The who?
Ethan: Write down a prayer and put it in here:


Ha. Didn't see that one coming.

About five minutes later, he comes back with this:


Me: Why'd you rip it up?!
Ethan: You have to. Then it's burned so when the smoke goes to heaven your prayer is answered.
Me: Where in the...

At this point he ignored me, bowed to the box and then set it down on the table.

I turned that thing in the middle around and found this:


And this:


Ah, the ancient scroll. It all makes sense now. 

But not really.

Excuse me while go read the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment