Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yesterday

Ethan has always been unique. Always.

 No, he did not sprain his entire body.

 Yes. Those are pajama pants on his arms.

Three year old Ethan was very, very into mummies at the time. He would watch that movie 'The Mummy' at least three times a day. This might have been where his love of learning about history started, I'm not sure. Whatever the trigger was, it's been an amazing ride thus far.

I didn't take pictures of Ethan opening his gifts last night (because I'm wack, I know), but here are a couple of things he received:

A Tibetan Buddhist bell.

A book about, you guessed it...Hitler.

I tried playing this last night. Failed so hard.

I was hoping they'd have the nativity scene, but had to settle for the 3 wise men instead. 

Who wants to geek out with my kid?

And of course, a plethora of clay.

Okay, I gotta go back to eating my weight's worth in Ferrero Rocher.

Maligayang Pasko!

1 comment: